November 13 – January 2, Toyota Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford
The Credit Union is pleased to be the title sponsor of American Eagle Financial Credit Union Magic of Lights, November 13, 2020, through January 2, 2021, at the Toyota Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford. Brighten up the nights this holiday season with a dazzling drive-through experience from the comfort and safety of your vehicle. There will be plenty of fun and enjoyment for the entire family.
“We are thrilled to help bring a safe, family-focused holiday entertainment experience to the public with the American Eagle Financial Credit Union Magic of Lights at the Toyota Oakdale,” said Dean Marchessault, President and CEO of American Eagle. “This year has been a challenging one for all, so let’s come together for a fun and memorable ride that will bring alive the magic and beauty of the holiday season.”
Magic of Lights Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- November 13, 2020 – January 2, 2021
Some exclusions may apply. For more information, visit magicoflights.com.
There are a LIMITED number of half-price tickets for American Eagle FCU members. Take advantage of this magical experience at a discounted rate while supplies last. Please note: We do not have access to Ticketmaster and cannot control or reimburse tickets that have already been purchased.
- $26 ($20 plus tax and fees) per vehicle for use any day of the week when purchased ONLINE. Tickets are available at the Oakdale entrance for an additional cost.
- One (1) ticket needed per vehicle. Change the ticket quantity to one (1) on the Tickemaster homepage.
- Purchase tickets online here. Use the code EAGLE (while supplies last) for half-price tickets.